Monday, April 13, 2009

A life cycle of a butterfly! By sophie

A life cycle of A butterfly has changes A female butterfly and male butterfly can do it .First the mother adault lay's eggs on A leaf that is the egg stage .Next I will show you aboute the second stage It is when the hatch That stage is called the larva . now I will tell you aboute the caterpillers cacoon it is called the pupa .After several days It cracks out of the cacoon when it gets out of the cacoon It grows new wing's It's wings are a little bit wet so do not touch them if you do It will not be able to fly.

By Sophie 2MM

7 comments:

Mr.Marshall said...

Excellent job Sophie! I liked how you put details about the life cycle. This shows me you really understand it well.

2MM Student said...

I like it.You wrote good facts.I could now understand more about the life cycle of a butterfly.

Anagha

2MM Student said...

Hey Sophie! Good writing. This shows that you know better and you are learning more about it. You are agreat writer and keep learning!

Jessica

2MM Student said...

Wow! really really good facts I love it!
By Sarah your friend

2MM Student said...

To:Sophie,I like it really much. Do you know that buterflies have compound eyes?


By:Aishwarya

2MM Student said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr.Marshall said...

Excellent comments 2MM! Did you find out the difference between compound eyes and simple eyes Aishwarya?
Mr. Marshall