Friday, June 5, 2009

Dear 2MM.....

Dear 2MM
Hey pals! Remember me? Jessica. Thank you for the farewell book you gave me. But there were
still 3 missing people. They were Aishwarya and Adlin and Anela. I hope everyone is having a good summer holiday. Way to go 2MM, for finishing 2nd grade! I enjoyed school and it is very sad for me to leave Malaysia and ISKL. I am still thinking, why should all the nice people leave? Thank you Mr. Marshall for giving every student in class the memories of 2MM. What I miss mostly about 2MM is All of you.

Good-bye.....

Jessica

4 comments:

Mr.Marshall said...

Jessica, we will all miss you next year. I'm glad you had a great year in 2MM and ISKL. Hope that you keep in touch through our blog!
Mr.Marshall

2MM Student said...

i will miss you jessica and have a wonderful holiday india and have a new friends in india. adlin

2MM Student said...

hi Jessi
your a great friend why leave?
i'll miss you have a safe flight
may god bless
you
maureen

2MM Student said...

do have an email? please send it if you do!
maureen