Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jose's Birthday Party by Jessica

In June 27th 2009, My family celebrated my little brother, Jose's birthday. I invited all my friends in my apartment. They are Anagha, Sanghavi, Sheta, Vidhiya, Aditya, Rose, Preksha and Prakhar. Preksha and Prakhar are brother and sister.I also invited Adlin, because she is my one of my best friend living near my apartment. We had fun in Jose's birthday party. There were 2 games for children. First, there was a game to throw the ball in the bucket. The second game was taking a handful of coins. The one which has most coins is the winner. Anagha gave Jose a robot. Adlin gave an Aqua Doodle. There is a drawing mat and a pen. Dip the pen in the water and draw on the drawing mat. You can also dip your hand in the water and get your hand print on the mat. We had such a fun time!

No comments: