Monday, May 11, 2009

the broken bridge by maureen

once in Alaska,

there was a little girl named Loren Alston. And that is me.Every day it's puffy and everything is dull but today it's different there was a thunderstorm
all the Eskimo tribes run into their igloos but i wanted to stay i knew something was
interesting was out there so i slightly push my mother away and sit on the ice

then comes out a rainbow Gran-Gran says that rainbows are magic and you wish on them too!

so i quickly close my eyes and wish that Alaska had spring scene mostly then i slightly open my eyes

"Loren" sorry gotta go mama's calling"coming Mama" then in the morning i was the first tribe to wake up

"its a spring scene !" i shout out every one wakes up "and even our igloos aren't melting" said Kansas flinty my best friend

and that's when building began they builded a bridge to a lighthouse I'm so excited cause

tomorrow is July3 and that's my birthday. I was going to open my present on the Bridge I opened up
the wrapping and splash ! The present fell into the River and all I had left was its wrapping I had started to cry
I ran into my room got my scuba-diving set from my Uncle got my school bag filled it up with food and things for adventure
because I would do whatever it takes to find my present even it was a simple barbie doll
so I set on for the adventure so I go to the the last piece of an ice ledge and plunge into the river
"Huff at least no saw me!" I search along and check my map inside and it said i was in the Heart of the ocean
as I searched I found an enormous cave i saw some bone but I went on I saw a treasure box so I greedily grab it before
anything else happened it was getting late so i find another cave to rest in the next day I eat some waffles but doesn't taste
as tasty as on land I had searched for 99 days and haven't found anything so i decided to go back home
but I didn't know how beacause the piecese fish ate my map so I Swam without knowing and in 3 days I found my home
'' Loren I was so worried about you " for a secondI turned arond and showed her the tresaure box and it contained...
my present and billons of dollars
THE END !



















































































No comments: