Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Silly story

Once upon a time, there was a dog named "Shoey". Why? Because he eats a lot of shoes. One day, he met a dog whose name is "Garby". Why? Because she eats garbage. Then they went to the park where they could go camping. Instead of marshmallows, Shoey roasted shoes and Garby roasted garbage which she got from a nearby trash can. When they finish roasting, they started putting up their tent, but none of them knows how to build a tent. Garby said, "Let's use the garbage can." "What?!", shouted Shoey. "Who in the world makes a tent out of a trash can?", asked Shoey. "We do!", Garby replied. Since they could not agree on how they will build their tent, they decided to just check in a hotel.
THE END!!!

4 comments:

2MM Student said...

I like your story, Anela. My favorite part was when Garby roasted garbage and Shoey roasted shoes. I think I like roasted marshmallows and roasted chicken better. You're a great author. Keep it up!
From your friend,
Jessica

Mr.Marshall said...

This is one of my favorite stories that you have wrote Anela. I especially liked the names, "Garby" and "Shoey". Where did you get your ideas?
Mr.Marshall

2MM Student said...

That was sure a funny story I liked it.



Santi

2MM Student said...

I thougt that marshmallow was mr.Marshall