Tuesday, March 3, 2009

About Me & 2mm by Jessica


Hello! My name is Jessica. My teacher is Mr. Marshall. I have many choices what to be when I
grow up. The choices are... Artist, author & illustrator. I have more choices but... I don't know yet. I have many friends at home, and at school. Their names are Adlin, Anagha, Maureen, Anela and many more friends. My hobby is to draw and write. I am from Ranchi a city in India. Ranchi is the capital of a state is Jharkhand. My favorite color is every color I mean rainbow. I have 4 people in my family.
See you soon! Bye!

6 comments:

2MM Student said...

I like how you lots of deatals

2MM Student said...

Please write YOUR NAMES!!!

Jessica

2MM Student said...

i like your pictures. adlin

2MM Student said...

Sorry for screaming. I apoligise. And I please want to know, who wrote the first comment?

J, you know who?

2MM Student said...

I like your picture. You wrote lots of details. I think you will become an author when you grow up.I know you are good at writing.

Best of luck Jessica!

Anagha

2MM Student said...

I am also good at reading. But writing most. At the end of school, remember we got the awards and I got the one with Top blogger and writer? Ya thats why you're saying that I'm good at writing. Uh-oh! I wrote a lot again in comments! Oh well. Thank you, Anagha