Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Life by Santiago


Hi my name is Santiago.I live in Kuala Lumpur.But I was born in Houston Texas and my family is from Colombia, South America.

Because my dad's job, we have been living in diffrent countries like Houston, Norway, Colombia, Venezuela and now here in KL.

My favorite sports are basketball and soccer and I also like reading and math. My favorite color is light blue and light green.

After school, I go to guitar and to Kumon classes. I don't have any pets but I would like to have a Golden Retrever.

My favorite food is colombian food like beans, arepas, tomato soup and ajiaco (chicken soup).

8 comments:

2MM Student said...

Your funny and you wrote too much
From:Mitchell

2MM Student said...

Hi Santiago.
I know you more than you think. Tomato soup is not from Colombia. I love your blog though. Thanks brother.
Love, Juanita
P.S.
We also lived in College Staion.
Houston is not a country.
I love mathh too.

2MM Student said...

I like golden retrever TOO!

Mr.Marshall said...

Excellent blog post Santiago. I liked how you wrote about yourself and hobbies. Keep up the great work!
Mr. Marshall

2MM Student said...

I like it! Anela

2MM Student said...

Wow! you wrote a lot!Fromsarah

2MM Student said...

hi santi this is alot.

2MM Student said...

I also like basketball to and lots and lots of detail!
By Sarah