Friday, March 13, 2009

the humongous clown

The Humongous clown
By Sophie 2mm ISKL
There was once A humongous clown He was woozily swimming Into my Socks. I Said "what Are you doing In my socks " Hi I'm A clown I mean A humongous clown" Said the humongous clown '' Every part Of my body Is BIG". The clown woozily Said. The humongous clown quickly jumped out of my socks and under the bed. And then the humongous clown tried to make his body fit into the interesting toilet to take A shower. the clown thought the toilet was very interesting "ooh aah" said the clown The End     

2 comments:

Mr.Marshall said...

Fantastic writing Sophie. I really like the adverbs you wrote in your story like woozily!
Mr. M

2MM Student said...

wow! nice story I like the word you use woozily I like you wrote one of the words bold
by Sarah your friend