Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Break with turtles By Sarah

On spring break I had a turtle and it was my small sister's class pet. I got to keep it for the spring break .Their names are Twinkly and Electra. Twinkly has a big shell and Eletra has a small shell. They both have these red stuff on their heads .On Twinkly's cheeks it has a bump .They eat these smelly thing me and my small sister take turns feeding it. We feed six peices of their food each day and me and my sister also saw them eat, they wait until it's a bit soft for them to eat their food. These are some characteristics of Electra and Twinkly .

3 comments:

Mr.Marshall said...

Wow, 2 turtles? You are so lucky to be able to take care of them. I like the names Twinkly and Electra. Do you know what kind of turtles they are? Write you answer in a comment below. I would like to hear more about your Spring Break.
Mr. Marshall

2MM Student said...

That is very good but how did you know how to take care of turtles and 2?It is so interesting to take care of turtles.

2MM Student said...
This comment has been removed by the author.